Any book award. Hopefully a variety.
1. The Killer Angels by Michael Shaara *Pulitzer Prize* (8/6/08)
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green *Printz Award* (late Dec. of '08)
3. American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang *Printz Award* (early March of '09)
4. The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents by Terry Prachett *Carnegie Medal* (late March of '09)
5. Fax From Sarajevo by Joe Kubert *Eisner Award* (early April of '09)
6. The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate DiCamillo *Christopher Award* (4/18/09)
7. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon *Costa/Whitbread Award and Alex Award* (early May of '09)
**Period where I possibly missed recording some.
8. The Golden Compass *Carnegie Medal* by Philip Pullman (1/1/10)
9. Out of the Dust *Newbery Medal* by Karen Hesse (1/5/10)